Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back By Popular Demand...

By reading the 51 comments left on my last blog it appears that you all have been missing me, so I guess I should catch you all up on my life. Since my last blog I have (in no particular order),

  1. gone to the beach where I got too much sun, drank too much beer and had too much fun.
  2. turned 40 (which may have had something to do with the whole drank too much thing)
  3. had a date with Hannah to go see "Journey To The Center Of The Earth" in 3D.
  4. had a date with Heather to have dinner at Chili's per her request.
  5. had a date with my wife for dinner at Provino's for our 18th annaversary.
  6. had a small cameo roll in a film I like to call "Maddy's Baby Shower".

Other than that life has been pretty dull. Work all week to pay for all the !!!!!!!!!'s that Heather uses on a dailey basis, and try to keep up with everything else life has to offer. I guess Kelly mentioned that she and I have become "work out buddies" (a.k.a. wob's) over the past few months because we both felt the need to get in a little better shape, and we both realized we need someone to push us along the way. It's tough to do it alone so we are helping each other. We started with walks at the park and we stepped it up to the occasional walk up Stone Mtn. We also joined a Gym and we have been going there a couple times a week in addition to the walks and I must say I feel a lot better than I have in years. I don't look any better, but I feel good. :) I think I will use the gym even more when the weather get's cold and it starts getting dark at 5 o'clock. For now we can walk at the park till 8:00 or 8:30 so we are enjoying the fresh air while we can. Also the walks at the park often include Michelle and the girls and sometimes Doreen and Jimmy so it's nice to do something that includes the whole family.

I guess that's all that I have been up to for now. You can keep up with most of the excitement around our house by reading Heather's blog!!!!!!!!! every Saturday. Till then I'm done.

11 comments:

Peggie said...

Good to hear from you again. What makes you think anyone missed you??? I saw your "cameo" in what I like to call "The Baby Head Video". It should be coming to a theater near you soon. Maybe you can see it with your current "WOB"!!! Talk yo you soon.....Love ya!!

Bill T said...

Thank God!!!!!!!!! I was running out of stuff to coment on. How did you find it?

P.S. I watched the olympics and didn't see any SHAMWOW'S at the diving venue.

Peggie said...

Bill-If you didn't see the SHAMWOW at the Olympics, you didn't look. All of the divers had them!!!!

Mike 2e said...

I thought Sham Wowo won the gold for China in Springboard.

CShore said...

Welcome back Cotter!

Glad to read from you again, keep it up. Sounds like you had a pretty full summer too. Keep up the workouts, having a partner definitely helps.

Hopefully you'll keep up the blogging. Talk to you later!

Big Jim said...

I didn't even notice that you weren't blogging. I'll have to pay more attention. Shamwow was in the beach volley ball events.
Love.

Katie said...

WELCOME BACK!!! We've all, obviously, missed you. Glad to hear that things are going well! I can't wait until Maddy is older and we watch your "cameo" appearance. I think she'll truly appreciate it!! Love ya!! :)

JP2E said...

Welcome back, baby head boy!!!!!!
Please feel free to donate the extra !!!!!!! to your daughter in order to free up a bit more of your time and money for the gym...

Sue said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your walks. Victoria is walking about 5 miles a day. I occasionally walk a mile around our neighborhood but I need to do it every night. Like Victoria, You are an inspiration. Welcome back to the land of the bloggers.
By the way, did Heather go to the Jonas Brothers Concert?

JP2E said...

Please visit TOM's BLOG and see what his older brothers have done to him now...

JP2E said...

Shamwow say; "Hey baby head boy, you betta BLOG before big bruddas' start puttin stupid stuff in here again"...